Originally from Sydney, Natalie lived in the UK and Hong Kong for nearly 13 years learning from some of the world’s best teachers. Whilst she was living away she was able to travel the world demonstrating and lecturing as a result of maintaining a very successful competitive career with her husband, Richard.
Some of her greatest and most memorable achievements are:
- Nine-times New Zealand Professional Ballroom Champion
- Australian Professional Ballroom Champion
- South Pacific Professional Ballroom Champion
- Queensland Open Professional Ballroom Champion
- Two-times British Professional Ballroom Rising Star Finalist
- Multiple times Professional Ballroom British, International, Worlds, American, Asian Open Quarter Finalist (top 24 out of over 300 couples)
- Multiple time Professional Ballroom Rising Star Finalist in UK, International, American Open Finalist (top 6 out of over 300 couples)
Natalie now lives in Brisbane and (as well as teaching for QDC) runs her own very successful Dance Studio, inspiring all ages and levels of students to reach their potential goals. Before Covid, She was also fortunate to be able to travel on a regular basis to demonstrate, lecture, teach and now adjudicate in various parts of the world.
She is also now a National Director of the Australian Dancing Society (ADS) and has an active role in the Queensland Branch committee. She is also one of the major organisers of many Dancesport Events locally and Nationally.
On top of all this, she also is a mum to two beautiful children and has a side business in selling the leading skin care brand.