Some activities offered by QDC involve an expectation of significant discomfort or (very small) risk of temporary/permanent injury. Participants in such activities are required to sign this Release of Liability form PRIOR to taking part in any such activity.
When you are ready to enrol, please download and complete the appropriate enrollment form:
- For Under 16s
- Please download the Under 16s enrollment form.
- For Adults
- Please download the Adult enrollment form.
- An Enrollment fee of $50.00/year is required to cover enrollment processing and insurance.
- Overdue accounts will incur an administration fee of $25.00, unless a prior arrangement has been made.
- No refunds or make-up classes can or will be given for classes missed by students.
- QDC does not offer a tuition reduction or make-up class for any statutory holidays or other periods during which we are closed.
- Private classes must be paid to QDC at the time of the class.
- will receive 15% off every directors ballet class (eg: after discount: $25.50 per 60 minute class, $22.95 per 45 minute class)
- remain eligible for the family discount (starting at 10% for families that attend 3 classes per week)
- require no enrollment fee
- are not reloadable
- are not refundable
You should bring the form, with payment, to QDC on or before a student's first class.
Under-16's Fee Structures
Class fees are per-term and are largely based on class time.
A term lasts 10 weeks (unless otherwise noted).
Family discounts are not offered for any of our specialty classes, including holiday classes and workshops.
All prices include 10% GST.
For QDC teachers, except directors.
2020 family discount scheme
QDC would like to celebrate and support all the dedicated dance families in our community! We have some excellent discounts for families participating in more than one class per week.
Discounts apply if one or more students from the same family (excluding adults) attend more than one class each week.
Fees for QDC directors
QDC's GREAT "Double Discount"
New for 2020
Available to any student who is enrolled in directors classes and also attends one more class of Jazz, Tap, Chinese Folk Dance, Stretching&Conditioning or Contemporary Dance per week.
Adults Fee Structures
QDC recognises that adults lead busy lives and often find it hard to commit to a full course of classes. To this end we have kept it simple, with individual prices for casual attendees and pre-paid dance passes offering greater value.
Adult pre-paid passes:
Fees for all adult classes
Fees are based on a student attending 1 class per week in their chosen class; 10 classes per term.
Valid for term 1, 2020: Tuesday 28 January-Saturday 4 April, 2020
QDC may offer 2 make up classes (class in the same price) per term.
Private Coaching Fee Structures
All private coaching lessons MUST be booked through the OFFICE and NOT through the teacher. Teachers will be allocated for the required genre that you require. Fees may vary according to the individual teaccher.
Visit Hao Bin & Ningning's Ballet Coaching for Excellence page for the specific hourly teaching rates applicable to QDC's senior/pre-professional course.